Download the HowToPay Digital Wallet
The HowToPay digital wallet app is a smartphone application that allows users to securely store, manage, and transact with their financial assets and payment methods between users. Users can link their bank accounts, credit cards, and other payment sources to the app, enabling them to make various financial transactions, including:
- Payments: Users can make in-store and online purchases by scanning QR codes, using NFC (Near Field Communication) for contactless payments, or entering recipient information.
- Money Transfers: The app facilitates peer-to-peer (P2P) money transfers, allowing users to send funds to friends and family quickly.
- Bill Payments: Users can pay bills, utilities, and various services directly through the app, streamlining the payment process.
- Club Barter Rewards Points: Earn and spend your Club Barter Digital rewards points via the app.
- Expense Tracking: features to track and categorize spending, helping users manage their finances more effectively.
- Security: The HowToPay Mobile wallet apps incorporate robust security measures, such as encryption and biometric authentication (e.g. fingerprint or facial recognition) to protect users' financial information.
- KYC AML Compliance: As a regulated business clients are all subject to Basic KYC requirements. This requires some for of ID to be uploaded and digitally verified to confirm you are a real person.
- Currency Conversion: HowToPay Digital Wallet allows users to convert currency and make international payments.
- IBAN (International Bank Account Number): You may apply for your own IBAN number that operates like an account number for sending and receiving money within Europe using SEPA and internationally using SWIFT.
- Virtual Debit Cards: You may apply for your virtual Debit Card within the app to link to Google and Apple Pay and to be able to make online card payments. (Coming Soon)
To get started download the app from the following links: